Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

No.39405988 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>They can't delay the games, they need them to release to shill them in the anime and shit!

>Mega Mewtwo Y
>Hoothoot
>Ledyba
>Togepi
>Bellossom
>Marill
>Slowking
>Snubbull
>Donphan
>Elekid
>Lugia
>Ho-Oh
>Blaziken
>Zigzagoon
>Lotad
>Seedot
>Wingull
>Pelipper
>Shroomish
>Azurill
>Volbeat
>Sharpedo
>Wailmer
>Kecleon
>Duskull
>Wynaut
>Latias
>Latios
>Buizel
>Bonsly
>Mime Jr.
>Chatot
>Munchlax
>Lucario
>Mantyke
>Weavile
>Electivire
>Manaphy
>Woobat
>Zorua
>Zoroark
>Ash-Greninja
>Gogoat
>Helioptile
>Sylveon
>Noivern
>Zygarde 10%
>Zygarde Complete
>Magearna

And for all I know there are many more. Stopped watching the anime part way through B/W and I never paid much attention to the TCG or a lot of the toys outside plush shit even when I was collecting them so I'd expect there are probably cards and other merch too.

Tired of reading that they need to release them to shill them. The main series is the driving force but not required to be released, only in the works.

All that matters is Game Freak's still making it. When it sees the light of day doesn't fucking matter because they can pass shit along as it's made. If you're for having the full Dex, you should stop defending the release of incomplete games with demonstrable nonsense.

They can delay, they're the only ones with the power to delay, and they are not out money if they do delay because everything that needs to be shelved will be used later, not discarded.

Not that you should even care if they are. They will (sadly, if this continues) survive. Only complete and utter incompetence at every level could make that not the case.

Especially with the mobileshit being the major earners in terms of games anyway. Especially with Go (the top dog) not being anywhere near needing Gen 8 Pokémon yet and Masters (the likely new top dog, being gachashit) isn't even released yet, let alone caught up to Gen 8.