Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 3 / ?]

Are they cheating in Go?

No.39463000 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I started playing Pokemon Go again after having had a break for a few years, and I'm enjoying all the new updates, but yesterday I encountered something that made me want to quit.

I was taking a walk at midnight because it's too hot to sleep, and I was trying to take down a gym in my neighborhood. I was going to take a lot of tries, but I had nothing better to do. I was completely alone at midnight with a radius of 100m of clear visibility around me, but somehow, when I was one round of combat from taking over the gym, when I came out of the fight there were two new Pokemon and all the ones I had fought were suddenly at full health. i understand that giving berries to Pokemon can be done over distance, but how did they add new Pokemon the millisecond I came out of combat? And there wasn't a single human being in the vicinity.

I just wasted dusins of potions and I just want to know how the f*ck! And is this something I just have to deal with now? Because then I'm just going to give up on gyms.

I wanted to post this on reddit, but apparently you have to have been a longtime member to post on the prestigious forums. Those classist fucks.