Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 5 / ?]

No.39470176 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey everyone, I am pretty new to this site but I do in fact have some information regarding SWSH. You may make what you want of this information but this is just what I heard, I don’t have 100% confirmation but this is the information I have.

-Starter evolutions. I only have info on stage 1 of Scorbunny, both evos for grookey, and nothing yet for sobble. Rabbidash (again, they could’ve been joking on this one ) is the stage 1 for Scorbunny. It’s only fire type. Odomonk is the stage 1 for grookey, (grass-psychic) and the final is Groarilla.

-Lapras, Charizard, do get Gigantimax like the leaks say, but here are some others: Gigantimax Mimikyu. Becomes a giant doll type thing which resembles mega banette. Gigantimax Duraludon. This is the only one I 100% know since I did see official artwork. The best way to describe it is... Duraludon, but thicc boi with 6 limbs.

-Alphaderm is a Psychic type elephant Pokémon. This one will be revealed soon most likely

-Wormu is bug type Pokémon that evolves intoa grass-bug type.

Rolycoly becomes Kikrystal, and then Oretram. Rock steel.

There will be older Pokémon evolutions. Many beta Pokémon will be used here. Sirfetched,(farfetched) Lucandaro (hawlucha) Cryopogan (avalugg) and evolutions for Mantine, And Carbink which I dont know the names of.

-They real reason nat. Dex is being cut it for the kalos post game. It’s so kalos focused in fact, that you might as well call this game an x and y remake. This is where you can evolve certain kalos Pokémon. Some have split evolutions that can be evolved in kalos or galar to get a regional evo. After defeating the elite four champion you will receive a gold train pass, which will allow you to take the train to Kalos. All gyms are in kalos as well.

-Eeveeloutions are ground and steel. Tectoneon and Razeon.

-third legendary is Zarkayello, a yellow legendary with a Bow shaped apparatus for the mouth. It is steel electric type. That’s all I have for now.