Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 1 / ?]

reeee

No.39613368 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
this board hurts my soul
let me set you straight

>skwovet and greedunt are complete bullshit names for buckrin and robusquire, no idea why the affleck leaker made up those names, maybe their information is older but his leak has other inaccuracies
>Not sure if it's even from the same leaker but the "blue seagull" is completely made up
>"Eternatus" is actual named Ternatus, I'm thinking the leaker was translating stuff or not primarily an English speaker,
>The purported Meowth gigantamax refers to its Galar evolution Whiskitt. I can only assume the "ball of spiky grey fur" refers to Whiskitt's shiny, as its regular form is more or less the same colors as Meowth, couldn't describe it as grey though.
>Any leaks that say "Galar/Galarian forms" are lies, there are only regional cross-evos.
>The leak did a terrible job of describing Gigantamax Lapras, its shell becomes more like a music box than anything. My only assumption is that Affleck leaker is not familiar with music boxes but that is the clear goal in its (retarded) design.
>The Pikachu gigantamax is bound only to event Pikachus and Chairman Rose. You won't be getting him in a regular playthrough.
>Meteodyna is a purple/orange rock/dragon that is a living meteor. It radiates red glow named Dyna Energy, tying into dynamaxing. The rocky parts of it have some animations where they pump out the gigantamax smoke like Koffing/Weezing.
>Sirfetch'd is steel/flying
>The 2020 Let's Go sequel features Silver as the protagonist and Umbreon/Espeon as the mascots. Dynamaxing is ignored but 15-20 new megas are dropped out of nowhere, including johto starter evos (fire/dark, water/fighting, grass/psychic) and celebi. Game is still as hand-holdy but it has a slightly different plot from other Gen 2 takes and it's honestly a refreshing entry that I expect to go over well on here. No new mythical Pokemon but Ternatus has a new form you can only unlock in Let's Go.