Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

Leeks!

No.39637710 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Glad most of you liked the new trailer, I wasn't sure if they were going to show Galarian forms yet but since they have, I feel a bit more confident sharing some things with you all.
Believe it or not.

Galarian Weezing gets a Gigantamax form where it grows a third head (with gas sideburns/muttonchops), the hat-chimneys become abit more like a nuclear smokestack, and the middle face's eye is covered by a gas "monocle" which connects to the moustache with small smoke beads. the dynamax clouds circle the middle head's hat-chimney.

neither obstagoon nor morpeko get a gigantamax form, as far as i've seen.

galarian spiritomb looks like a gravestone, is ghost/rock, gets a regional evolution called Mausotomb, which looks like a mausoleum but reminds me more of pallosand in the way it's designed.

galarian fletchinder and talonflame are fire/ground, and resemble pheasants

Galarian Stantler is... pic related... Dark/Ghost.

the "teapot elephant" you have all seen is actually a fighting elephant called Fisticalf, which punches with its trunk.
It evolves into a large elephant with two trunks which resemble arms called Bashtodon.

I haven't seen anything else but I've been told that Galarian Meowth is normal/steel and Sirfetch'd is Normal/Fighting.

Next trailer will probably be the end of the month