Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 6 / ?]

Revealing some information about SW&SH and debunking

No.39699060 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
First of all, Im not going to tell you guys anything about how I know this in order to protect myself and my job.

I have been reading through some of the rumours posted here and with the exception of a select few, they are all fake.

I found the concept of a sound type interesting but sadly that is also fake. However there is a new type coming in this generation. Im not 100% sure how it is translated to english, but my best attempt would be royal type.

Now, I dont know about all the pokemon in the game, but I know that Gigantamax lapras and charizard has the royal typing, in addition to Zacian and zamazenta.There are also alot of previous gen pokemon that get the royal type. The nidoes, slowking, the legendary dogs, vespiquen, empoleon, victini, arceus, magicarp/gyarados, milotic (but not feebas), kingler, a new evolution of kingler, a new evolution of farfetched and a new evolution of eevee. There are also more, but you can guess your way to the rest (look for crowns and king/queen like features)

Now to debunk some rumours:

I have not herd or seen anything about a pokemon called "meteodyna".

To my knowledge there is no new pokemon direct planned, but there is more sw&sh news planned for the end of august, to be released at the pokemon youtube channel.

I know for a fect that there are no other new eevee evolutions in these games (with the exception of the one I mentioned

Hope everyone has a wounderful day!