Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 1 / ?]

Just For Discussion (More Attached)

No.39701974 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I do Pokemon anime episode reviews on youtube and yesterday somebody randomly messaged me with a bunch of “leaked information.” When I questioned them about it, they claimed to have been working on the translation for the English Version of the game, and therefore knew primarily story elements, and only know Pokemon names if it appeared in the main-line text. This all being said, I cannot vouch for this individual AT ALL, but I thought it was interesting so I wanted to post it for the purpose of theory discussion. Below is a compilation of what they told me in no particular order (Anything in Parenthesis are my personal comments):

>The past of Galar is similar to Kalos in that there was a battle many many years ago that broke out when Eternatus arrived and became the first Pokemon to ever undergo the Gigantamax phenomenon. It started wreaking havoc upon the land of Galar and bringing destruction to the region. The knights of Galar, the past nobility which carry into the present day Galar Region, tried to rebel with no success as their Pokemon could not match that of the Gigantamaxed Eternatus. The two guardians of the Galar Region, Zacian and Zamazenta, which are historically engaged in battle with one another, came together for the first time and fought alongside the knights of Galar to defend the region from Eternatus. During this battle Zacian and Zamazenta were also able to undergo the Gigantamax phenomenon which is what ultimately allows them to subdue Eternatus. Ages have passed since this event, being enshrined in historical locations throughout the Galar region. However, Eternatus was only subdued, and there are still people that want to capture that power