Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

No.39710069 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You know how when a Pokemon game is bad. People usually shrug it off and say," Oh, that's just pokemon." That means they can get away with stuff that usually are normally stuff you wouldn't get away with. But Pokemons always been a part of our lives like a family member and in the back of our minds. Getting excused just for being pokemon. But I've been wondering /vp/. Why not this time? Have pokemon become too big without a solid ground to stand on? Like when a hermit crab out grows their shell. I didn't notice the inconsistencies at first. But I'm seeing it more and more. Is pokemon doomed to becoming just a similator? I mean they do push out a game per year. Making games is hard enough but do they really have to rush things because of merchandise sales? It should be more polished out after they promised us a revolution to the franchise. Quote, "a game fans have been waiting for." End quote. Should I be boycotting along side /vp/? I skipped ultra already and that was to me like the biggest cash grab in the series.

I can see YouTubers are lurking on this board waiting for new fake leaks to make videos about.

Overfall why has this hype season been so shit?(compared to others). Why are we having a controversy? Remember how awesome it felt from fifth gen to sixth gen. Moving to 3d and imagine how future pokemon games will be from then on out. So is thing the definitive Pokemon game we wanted? Or is it asking too much of gamefreak because moving from 2d to 3d then console?

How will you cope /vp/ if pokemon starts lossing popularity? But afterall it's JUST pokemon. I can agree about one thing without sounding like an appogist, we are not the demographs gamefreak has in mind. The target audience are kids. That's one thing gamefreak is guity of.

So what are your thoughts /vp/?