Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[47 / 7 / ?]

Pokémon Sword and Shield Leaks

No.39727683 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hello everyone, not going into specifics but I recently had the chance to put my hands on a cartridge of Pokémon Sword so here I am, ready to share some interesting stuff.

> a brand new character named Ryan is revealed to be Leon's main rival. Ryan, Leon and Sonia travelled together through Kanto: Leon chose a Charmender, Ryan chose a Squirtle and Sonia, of course, chose a Bulbasaur. once they finished their trip to Kanto, they decided to took on the Gym Challenge in Galar, however Sonia never got an endorsement and later on decided to give up and started helping her grandmother, Magnolia, with her studies about the Gigantamax Phenomenon.

> the main reason why Chairman Rose gave Bede an endorsement is because he wants Bede to defeat everyone and then face against Leon. what Bede in unaware of, is that he will be forced to lose against Leon, that's what is going to make Bede turns into one of your allies before you enter the Galar League. at the end of the game, Chairman Rose turns out to be the real threat for Galar.

> legend has it that Galar was built on the back of a giant Pokémon called Eternatus that will later in the game be revealed to be the third, evil legendary. Eternatus has two forms: one is called the "Giant Form" which is supposed to be his main form but is not shown throughout the game, and a "Gas Form", where Eternatus basically surrounds itself with dark clouds and thunders.

> Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Machamp, Drifblim, Mantine, Kommo-o, Tyranitar, Volcarona, Sawk, Throh and the final evolution of the starters are all going to have a Gigantamax Form.

> Ponyta gets a Galarian Form along with Natu, Farfetch'd, Zubat and Sentret. Ponyta is pure Fairy and becomes Fairy/Flying when evolved in Rapidash, Galarian Rapidash has a unique design and is clearly inspired by a unicorn. Galarian Natu is pure Psychic and gains the Ghost type when evolves in Xatu. Xatu gets a Regional Evo and becomes Xanturu, labeled as the Pokémon Totem.