Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

Behold my plans

No.39730689 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Five Eeveelutions. Out of five, choose two. That yields a possible total number of ten different combinations. Ten, the same number as the number of levels in the Battle Tower. I imagine Snorlax and two Eeveelutions challenging all the levels of the Battle Tower, with a different combination of Eeveelutions and a different moveset on Snorlax every time. The Snorlax I have bred has the moves Body Slam, Earthquake, Belly Drum and Rest at lv. 5, with 15/15/15/15 (perfect) DVs. The Eevee has Take Down, Bite, Baton Pass and Charm at lv. 5, with 1/15/15/15 (perfect except Attack, and female) DVs. This is only really a problem for Flareon, which is not that great anyway. Obviously, both Snorlax and Eevee can be cloned, as well as any TM. Which movesets and combinations of Eeveelutions would you suggest for each level of the Battle Tower? For example, against lv. 20, Curse Snorlax and Toxic Umbreon can take care of pretty much everything between them, except maybe Heracross. For that, Flareon could be an appropriate third teammate.