Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[57 / 11 / ?]

No.39749607 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, /vp! I hope everyone’s doing great.

I don’t wanna sound boring or stupid or anything bad, but I wanted to share something with you guys. Jokes are acceptable in many ways, I myself don’t really care about gay jokes (even though I’m gay myself), and of course racist jokes are inexcusable, but I wanted to draw your attention to educate some of you today.

Autism is a serious thing and it’s sad to see that comments calling out others on that field as a bad thing. It’s becoming more and more common. I’m against excessive care with our ways and words, but please try and learn a bit because respect is something so easy to actually practice. Autism is a serious condition and millions are affected by it, person, family and caretakers, so please try and e more mindful. Like, there are LOTS of actually DUMB people in this world who can’t learn nothing for their lives, as you, a smart person, will notice by the number of harsh replies on my thread. It’s OK to call them out! Yes, people can REALLY be dumb, even going as far as CHOOSING to REMAIN dumb instead of growing the fuck out of it. Please don’t be like that :)

Anyways. I hope I brought a little knowledge today, but if you wanna know better, just google it and you’ll find out how serious it is. Let’s make it stop!

Also, I won’t be buying SwSh because it’s laughable how bad it looks and how little do they care for people’s feelings regarding the game. It’s actually a joke. I WILL though be following /vp and other sources - not Serebii.net, we all can do better than that - to get to know the new pokemon and hopefully get to play a decent mainline pokémon game before I die. I wish I could be there today to spit on Masuda’s face, unlike autistic people he’s not one to deserve any respect at all.

Well. Have nice lives xxx