Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 3 / ?]

No.39751192 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The Rumor Mill Exposed

>Here and now I expose the cancer that is in this community
>The Rumor Mill. They are a secret closed group who've used leaks and rumors for clout. They've been referred to as "The leaker group"
>They have one main ring leader and several people just below him in the ranks that control all the "information" they have.
>90-95% of all rumors and "leaks" come from them. When I put leaks in quotations, I mean fabricated lies which they bend into real info once real info is dropped.
>They claim a GameFreak employee is their #1 source. Allegedly was a female 3D modeler who was working on the Pokedex. She never existed. When they publicly announced information dead wrong they claimed she was fired. There was no record of her ever existing.
>They believe in such things as Pokemon fusions, spirit armor, shadow Pokemon, and claimed Galar's Dex was based off of Yo-Kai.
>They operate from many closed groups on discord and Twitter.
>They are malevolent. They attack others and use blackmail to silence anyone who attempts to expose them.
>They have claimed from February that Armored Mewtwo is the Legendary in Galar and that it's new mechanic, Armor/Spirit Armor evolution is the new main gimmick.
>I have a full complete list of members amongst this group and can guide you guys through which lies they have told to all of you.
>They attempt to look informed and make information up for respect. Their mission is be be "leaker" Kings and Queens in this community.
>Recently they've become very sloppy and I want to expose them so the community here stands a chance at being positive again.
>I await responses from all of you. If this gains no traction, I'll leave and disappear for good. If you want more, I'll dump more.

-Sincerely TM08