Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 4 / ?]

Pokémon Sword and Shield

No.39842310 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The person who posted the “Affleck leak” back in late May worked with me in the marketing division of The Pokémon Company International. This person was terminated from the company about a month ago following an investigation pertaining to the leak.

Some of this is clarification on the stuff my colleague already posted, but some of it is new info. The post will be a bit too long, so I’ll add the leaks in a minute:

- Intelleon is pure Water-type
- Scorbunny’s final evolution will be Fahrenhare. It looks a bit like a boxer and a soccer player combined, but it is pure Fire-type.
- Grookey’s final evolution is Bongorilla. It is a Grass-type with a large wooden bongo.
- Gigantamax Pikachu and Meowth are just a joke. However, Gigantamax Lapras is real.
- “Kabu” was the placeholder name for the Bea/Allister gym challenge. Their gym comes right before Opal’s Fairy gym.
- There is no blue seagull Pokémon (at least not to my knowledge). My team and I were told about another scoop + launch mechanic, but with different details (which I won’t share here, because I think this is how TPCi narrowed the first leak down)
- One Gigantamax Pokémon is Wobbuffet, whose tail takes over for the main body and shows its fangs
- There is Galarian Hoothoot, who gets used as a logo in a local bookstore. It has a new Ability called Sharp Mind where its Special Attack cannot be lowered.
- There will be a Galarian Donphan, who is Fire/Steel type. It looks like a white china teapot.
- Another Galarian form is Galarian Torkoal. Its lore says that since it could never get its fuel source from aggressive Rolycoly, it migrated to the mountains to survive, and became Ice-type. It looks like light-blue Torkoal with a crystal shell.
- It is heavily implied that Eternatus’ evil aura (which resembles the red mist) is responsible for the Dynamax phenomena in Galar.