Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!+GJsATwSHF5
[7 / 4 / ?]

SWOSHI New Informations

!!+GJsATwSHF5 No.39874937 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been recently contacted by a Game Freak programmer. He told me some new informations about Pokémon Sword and Shield, but I understood little about that. He was so chaotic and hasty.

However, here what I understand:
- Grooky's final evolution will be Grass/Ground-type, and will be a bulky Physical Attacker (High Atk, Def and Spe), like a baseball's batter;
- Scorbunny's final evolution will be Fire/Electric-type, and will be an Infernape 2.0 (High Atk, Sp.Atk and Spe), like a baseball's runner;
- Sobble's final evolution will be Water/Flying-type, and will be a defensive wall (High Def, Sp. Atk and Sp. Def), like a baseball's receiver;
- Eevee will have a Steel-type Eeveelution;
- Pineco-line, Skarmory, Burmy-line, Bronzor-line will have Galar form;
- Remoraid-line will also have a Galar form;
- Qwilfish, Ditto and Farfetch'd will have a Galar form evolution (I'm not sure about this);
- Wooloo's final evolution will have Gigantamax form;
- Pikachu, Meowth, Lapras, Yamper will have Gigantamax form;
- There will be a Water/Flying seagull, a Grass/Normal chipmunk and a Ground elephant (The guy said will be also a Water/Steel Huntail-style Pokémon lel);
- There is a sort of monarchy in Galar;
- Sonia hide a secret about Leon;
- Marnie will be like Two-Face of Batman (?);
- Marnie hide a secret about her past;
- Bede hide a secret about time;
- Rose will be the main villain of the games like Lusamine and is stronger than Leon;
- Zacian and Zamazenta will share Steel-type, like Solgaleo and Lunala share Psychic-type;
- The third legendary will be the final boss like Necrozma and you and your "friends" will battle it;

- The third legendary won't be a Pokémon but, instead, it will be a Giant or a Titan (I don't understand this, lol :)