Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 4 / ?]

Sword and shield Leak (new info)

No.39880344 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Got some info from a trustable source who told me about the Kalos starters 4 months before the games came out. Wasn’t planning on leaking anything since it either way was gonna go unnoticed by people but here we are.

- next trailer on the 9/5/19
-the trailer starts showing a battle against team Yell’s boss Joanna (Marnie’s Older Sister)
-Joanna throws Out a Pokémon called Suffear which resembles a torn teddy bear. (Pure normal)
-the trainer throws out a Fire/Ground Type Galarian Chinchou
-then the trailer cuts to a scene where As my friend put it “I can only assume it is when you meet Joanna” -On her shoulder is an alcremie
-Next it shows a beautiful castle of sorts surrounded by smaller castles and towers
-this is a place called the Battle Kingdom where you can battle all trainers from older games
-The last shot is of Zacian and Zamazenta facing a large black shadow with the Dynamax storm above its head and Gigantamax Venusaur,Charizard, And Blastoise behind it
-The final scene is a cinematic With Grookey,Scorbunny, and Sobble battling each other then the screen splits in 3 and the all of them start glowing in blue (like the anime) to reveal chimtune,Raboot, and Sizzile
-Chimtune looks like a slightly bigger Grookey with a necklace three head leaves and a cheeky expression on its face
-Raboot looks more confident and has fire around its neck and ears it can also now go on all fours as well
-Sizzile is the one that changes the most it becomes a Quadruped and looks both happy and sad at the same time it becomes dark blue and light purple and has scales on its back
-Gigantamax Venusaur looks fatter, scarier and more intimidating the tree grows taller and it’s flower becomes dark purple it also has vines all around it
-Gigantamax Charizard looks like it’s Y form but with X’s Fire but instead of blue fire it’s Red Fire
-Gigantamax Blastoise is fat and looks like a tank it has two small cannons on its hands and a giant cannon on its back.