Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 4 / ?]

No.39895935 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Games are Sword and Shield

Set in England/Scotland, you start in Scotland (whole map is basically the countries but flipped, so you start south and move north the whole region)

Starters are Sobble, Scorbunny, and Grookey (water/fire/grass). basically a chamelleon lizard, bunny. and monkey

New Pokemon: Corviknight (might be misspelt) steel/flying, flies you all over the place and is located at specific spots in places. looks like generic flying bird sprite from past games but big

Wooloo normal type sheep Pokemon. Yamper electric corgi Pokemon. Evolves but I don't know name or what it looks like, but think it's sleaker. Impidimp pink imp Pokemon. 2 stage grass line I forget the names of, are just flowers. Drednaw is a water/rock snapping turtle pokemon. legendaries are zacian and zamazenta. first holds a sword in its mouth and second has a shield mane, but similar looking wolves. others im forgetting

galar forms include weezing (has scottish old fat man looking facial hair and long hats) and zigzagoon/linoone (black and white color, red tongue sticking out) evolve into obstagoon (looks like KISS)

new feature is dynamaxing and gigantamaxing. in open world biome called wild area (largest area in game) you and 3 others can fight against large giant forms of pokemon (dynamax) and one can catch it. gigantamaxing changes form of pokemon, like drednaw changes appearance. other pokemon from past regions get gigantamax forms too.

rival is hop, and also marnie and bede. marnie is young girl with team yell following her (fans of her). bede is smug and uses duosion. you face 8 gyms in the game like usual after getting endorsement. gyms look like stadiums with fans cheering. you can max in the gyms.

megas and z moves cut. pokedex is cut too, with certain pokemon not available/transferable to the game

that's all i remember