Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 1 / ?]

Why is there so many pussies on Showdown?

No.39954154 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Said fuck it and decided to play random and AG cause I haven't really played those. Holy hell it's a different world, so many people on there are weak as bitches. Let's start with RANDOM. The mode where I am RANDOMLY given a set of six Pokemon.
>I don't say shit the entire match.
>Out of nowhere niggas say "Yeah you got lucky" and quit.
Do they not know what random means? Actin like they cracked a conspiracy, you're on random dumbass and I ain't say shit to you. Don't play online if you're a pussy.

Advice: We all lose sometimes. Accept it. Don't be a pussy and disconnect. If you think you're gonna lose, play or forfeit. And if you do play or forfeit, don't message me after to talk shit and then go offline. Stop being a bitch, I didn't say anything to you but you wanna act tough? Then immediately go offline? I swear some of these people think we're supposed to have a philosophical discussion when the match ends. Nigga, match is over, I'm not sticking around. Don't message me tryna be tough.

That's random though. AG has pussies too, but AG mostly has dumbasses. If you have a prankster with taunt, you beat 90% of AG. Easiest shit. These motherfuckers actually forfeit unlike the pussies in random.

Want a good laugh? Go AG or Random.