Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / ?]

No.39968164 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I got tired of all this shit. I’ll drop why Game Freak chose to chop out some Pokemons for every future mainline games: the reason is called Pokemon HOME.

Let me just say this first: Nintendo has been harassing Game Freak to make a Pokemon game 4 years running: SM (2016), USUM (2017), LGPE (2018), SWSH (2019). So the team needed to split itself to be able to make all these games. For this reason they haven’t had time to make new HQ animations for SWSH: Masuda and Omori were forced by Nintendo to state these lies in that Famitsu interview.

Clarified this issue let’s continue to talk about that shit: HOME is the emblem of speculation. You are LITERALLY forced to use HOME if you wanna play with all your pokemons, that’s because you won’t be able to transfer all of them in mainline games. Think to HOME like a mix of Pokedex 3D and Pokemon Camp. HOME has a cost, of course: the annual charge is ¥500 more or less. If you’d been able to transfer all the pokemons in SWSH you didn’t need to play HOME and therefore to pay for HOME.

However, despite all Game Freak is planning to release more nice future games: Diamond and Pearl remakes, where Dialga and Palkia will got new forms; Let’s Go Johto, where Spiky-eared Pichu will return and Gen 9 for Nintendo Switch.

Now you know the truth.