Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 6 / ?]

No.40006831 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i wanna hear everyone's ideal Pokemon game, I'll start.

i dont really care where the region is based on, but if i had to pick in think either egypt or russia could have cool towns and new mons.
the main thing i want is a overall of the battle system, since its honestly been getting really boring to me. i honestly arn't a an of turn based games so maybe something more like a typical action game, with each of the pokemons four attacks being special attacks you can do after opening a menu and pressing a face buttion, ala kingdom hearts or allstar battle. i really liked sun/moon so maybe the plot could expand on ultra space and flesh out a few of the other universes a bit more, just off the top of my head the player character could be a intern for the games professor whos researching all that shit, and in between getting badges they call you back to the lab for whatever shenanigans the plot demands. this could also make it possible to catch past gen legendaries, past gen mons, and mythicals (as long as their actually in the game)
and for the love of god, please dont add like 20 legendaries. we have enough to fill out a game by now, just have the two on the covers and maybe like a duo or something for the post game.
thats about all i have in mind. lemme hear some of vp's ideas, or just call me a faggot idk