Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[82 / 13 / ?]

No.40141519 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT the "third wheel" starters of every generation.
I'm basing this on on overall public opinion not VeePee contrarianism.
And for any retards out there with no critical thinking skills just because this pokemon is on the list doesn't mean I dislike them or like them.
>Gen 1 Third Wheel Mon
>Bulbasaur
Most of the kiddos from this gen either chose Charmander or Squirtle. Which is ironic because Venusaur is the strongest of the 3 competitively.
>Gen 2 Third Wheel Mon
>Chikorita
No explanation needed (I like Bayleef though)
>Gen 3 Third Wheel Mon
>Treecko?
This one was tough because it feels like these 3 starters had pretty similar popularity, but I'm sure Swampert and Blaziken had Treecko outpaced in terms of popularity.
>Gen 4 Third Wheel Mon
>Turtwig
Again no explanation needed (inb4 Torterra fags who think their opinion represents the majority of Pokemon fans)
>Gen 5 Third Wheel Mon A.K.A the first gen where the Grass starter isn't the least popular
>Oshawott
I feel like before Samurott was shown Oshawott likely enjoyed popularity but that was probably shot to hell when Samurott was revealed. I like Oshawott, its evolutions are awful though. But Snivy will always be my favorite of the Gen 5 starters
>Gen 6 Third Wheel Mon
>Chespin
Obviously
>Gen 7 Third Wheel Mon
>Popplio
I love this clown/tranny seal but it is obviously the third wheel mon.
>Gen 8 Third Wheel Mon
>Grookey
Just judging by every mainstream poll outside of VeePee I've seen (Sobble is consistently the most popular, with Scorbunny not far behind, Grookey is always left in the dust).
When you combine that with the fact that it's going to evolve into a Gorilla, thinks aren't looking too good for Grookey.