Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[52 / 32 / ?]

Bootleg Pokémon: THE RETURN

No.40242605 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello there /vp/! This is your old friend bootleg-kun. If you don’t remember me, back in May I posted some bootleg Pokémon figures I bought at a local game/comic book store for fairly cheap. The first set I ever posted was the one in [pic related] and I’ve posted more since. I am also the same anon who found (In the same collection of bootlegs at the store) a fakemon made by the bootleggers themselves that I had dubbed “Pentaclaw”. It’s been a long time since I last posted and I’ve just been busy. In my absence tho, I’ve bought an ABSOLUTE METRIC FUCKTON of these bootlegs. So, while we are waiting for really ANY sort of action other than wind chimes and bushes to happen with the absolutely dreadful livestream going on right now, I figured I’d make a fun little thread to TRY and keep us all entertained in the meantime in this absolute lowest point Gamefreak has ever reached. If you have your own bootlegs, please post them. Let’s take a break have some fun looking at the bad, the ugly, and the fucking hysterical.