Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!5cV5Ep9kBBt
[47 / 8 / ?]

Taking a leak right now lads

!!5cV5Ep9kBBt No.40336299 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(1/3)
>not spoiling the starter evos because you impatient fucks won't quit whining about them being overdue when they're not, so you can wait a little longer. all i'll say is grookey's middle evo is the best of the three (it's called chimpani, i don't think affleck ever gave its name), sobble's is pretty good, and scorbunny's is kind of disappointing. they're also shown using moves that may hint at the final evo's types, scorbunny's is pretty shocking but it might just be a red herring as i remember affleck saying it was still pure fire (maybe he was talking about raboot and not the final evo?)
>regional bug is a woolly bear caterpillar with a dumb cutesy name like snugglebug or some shit, has shield dust and overcoat. evolves into puparka and then anorarctia, a bug/ice moth with snowflake wings that cradles a baby snugglebug in its arms, has multiscale.
>raventus is the pre-evolved form of corviknight, flying/normal. has messy unkempt feathers and a chestplate made from a broken eggshell. has rattled and big pecks.
>skwovet is a red squirrel that looks like a chubbier patrat, pure normal with gluttony and cheek pouch. attacks trainers who take berries from its tree and tries to steal them back. learns nibble, a normal-type move that deals damage and activates the foe's held berry for itself without using it up.
>impidimp is dark/fairy with prankster and melee, which causes it to use the wrong move or attack the wrong target when confused instead of hurting itself. learns bamboozle, a dark-type move that deals damage and may cause confusion, taunt, or torment.
>hawgwosh is a pure ground piglet covered in mud. its ability mud bath restores its hp when hit by mud-based moves, or at the end of each turn while mud sport is in effect.