Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 7 / ?]

End Game Content Info Leak

No.40345909 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I recently finished work as a senior level 3 design engineer working on a 18 month contract with primarily focus on endgame optimization/stability. I wanted to share some details as I have finished my contract and am no longer under my professional non compete agreement.

-Starter second evolutions are pure typings and become grass/normal, fire, and water/ghost.

-Grookey becomes a large gorilla with messy hair, sunglasses, and multiple drums. Scorbunny is a track runner, Sobble is a detective/spy with gadgets and is clumsy/disorganized.

-There are two major post game events. One takes the player to Meltan island. The other involves famous trainers from other regions traveling to Galar after watching your championship matches broadcast on tv.

-Melmetal gets a Gigantanax form. Transformation is very silly featuring multiple little Meltans dancing and coming together. Fans from the anime will love this!

-There are two wild areas. The second is unlocked postgame and is city/metropolitan based. The roaming legendary is found in this area (Legend is electric/steel think London double decker bus)

-Player must solve a street light and bus stop puzzle throughout the city to set up blockages to get the legend to stop for battle/catch.

-There is a monthly/seasonal event system that should be implemented by end of 2019. Community needs to work together to catch certain Pokémon types or win xxx/xxx number of battles. This is the evolution of the festival plaza from sun/moon.

-Gligar (ice/ground) shield exclusive, chatot (peacock looking with multiple colors), Drowzee line (fighting/ghost), & Donphan (fairy/flying similar to Dumbo with a circus theme) all get Galar forms.

-Rolycoly evolves into a steam train. Two evolution paths depending on held item and evolution locator on. (Rock/water) or (rock/fire) Looks like Glasya Labolas.

-Eternatus is dragon fought during story with opportunity to catch postgame. Is a dragon loosely based of Nidhogg.