Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / ?]

No.40394257 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Hop: We'll arrive in [starting town] in a few minutes. Are you excited? The Galar region sure is different from what you're used to in Kanto! I'm sure you'll love it though!
>Sonia: Back when we were younger, Leon and I traveled through the Kanto region taking on their Gym challenge.
>Leon: Sure did! Hoo boy, those Kantonian Gym leaders were tough! Nothing can stop me though!
>Professor Magnolia: I just received some data from one of my professor correspondents in the Kanto region. You may know him [MC[, Professor Oak is his name.
>Mom: How are you enjoying your time here in Galar, sweetie? It sure is different from Kanto...But we'll get used to it eventually, I'm sure!
>Rose: You want my sponsorship for the League, huh? Having a Kantonian trainer in the running this year may spice things up...Alright, I'm sold!
>Oleana: You're really giving a sponsorship to this Kantonian nobody? Quite perplexing, Mr. Rose.
>Bede: Heh, do you think I care what you think, you loser? Don't think that just because you're from Kanto that you're a better trainer from me, I run the place here in Galar, punk.