Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[45 / 11 / ?]

Eat My Gigantaturds

No.40396299 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Swsh are fucking dung matter. Removing key content like Pokemon. Doesn't matter how much you try and rationalize this, it's a slippery slope. If you conform to this decision, where's the limit? Add on, they say they did it for better animations and graphics. Where are they? All I see is an upscaled 3ds game, with n64 tier textures. Embarrassing.

Shitty mechanic like Dynamaxing, which isn't even aethestically pleasing, as those clouds look like bleeding turds, along with the crappy red hue which hurts the eyes.

The characters are aping SM based on what is shown. Team Yell in itself is probably the biggest joke of a villain team yet. I expect another bad anime plot.

Barely any new Pokemon.
>B-buh they're intentionally withholding content. Fuck they are. Of all the things the fanbase has complained about, the one thing GF responded to was the trailers revealing too much? People only complained about them revealing too much BECAUSE there was hardly anything in the games to begin with. Besides, they haven't been as hush as you think. We know quite a bit. It's just most of it is not all that interesting.

And when all else fails, KANTOO. Christ, this is getting worse every gen. And before some /v/fuck comes with "Hur zoomer" I was there for Pokemania. I bought Pokemon Pasta, I saw the first movie in theaters, I played Yellow. And guess what? I had fun. This pandering shit? It's just an insult to me and many others intelligence. They take you for this mindless, you'll buy the game on account THEY REMEMBER KANTOO. Also misses a huge part of why gen 1 was popular. Why do you think sales for the games that pushed Kanto aren't that much better than the ones from gens 3-5, if not worse? Because it's superfluous, lazy, and a joke.

Yet we STILL have retards willing to not only buy the games, but actively defend them. As if poor old GF is being attacked by the mean old customer.

Fuck GF, fuck these games, fuck Joe, fuck Gigantamaxing, and fuck you.