Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 5 / ?]

Thirteen

No.40465464 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, guys. I have some very exciting news for all of you. I worked as a janitor and stumbled upon an employee’s computer that they left on. There were tons of content that I could share, but to avoid getting fire, I’m going to talk about the final trailer that will be uploaded to YouTube on the upcoming thirteenth.

The trailer opens up to multiple shots from previous trailer before winding back to the first trailer from February. Once the starter come out in the open field, they will start to evolve. I do not know the name of Grookey’s name, but Scorbunny becomes Raboot and Sobble become Sizzile. After this clip, we then cut back to the Eeveelution camp scene. After it fade, we then hear three cries and are then show three Eevee evolving into the new Eeveelutions of this gen. The first one soon is the Dragon-Type Wyveon, the second is the Steel-Type Titaneon, and last one is the Poison-Type Nucleon. They all require trading with items to evolve.
Tyogre will finally get two new evolutions that deals with its special stats. Girafarig gets a Galar form that evolves into two different Pokémon depending on friendship level and time of day. The fossils will be shown via a small comeo, but you will have to play the game to find out more about them. Jynx will finally an evolution and not only does it looks beautiful, but it may change the metafield,
We are then shown four new gym leaders, which are all version exclusive, Opal, the Fairy-Type gym leader, and a Dark-Type will be on Sword while the Poison- and Ice-Type leaders will be on Shield.
A shot of nearly all Gigantamax Pokémon are soon; all the Kanto starters get to receive one, not just Charizard. but they are the only ones to return, sadly.
Anyway, above the Gigantamax Pokémon is red sky with a dark cloud forming. We then get a close as it shines its eye blood red. This is Eternatus.
The intention behind this is to end off the wait with a bang. Well, that’s all for now, folks, cause I’m gonna get fire.