Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 4 / ?]

No.40515545 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upVeKVNBlnw
>We try to base improvements from feedback into the next games each time
>Is on a constant development cycle, to the point where they simply announced gen 9 already before gen 8 games release
So, I know they're PROBABLY barely working on gen 9 as we speak because it's a 3 year work cycle always, but honestly, this coupled with the recent "Don't expect the main games stories to be 'bigger' than previous", the "Choice" to focus on "Background Processes" over Graphics despite way earlier on stating the opposite, the 18 gyms (in lore) and much more, Where does it end?
If they actively "Listen" to criticism and feedback and "Try to Implement" it in, Why does it never show? People loved following and riding pokemon, stated many times, yet they refused to implement it again?
What about difficulty options? People like that too
Battle Frontier? Active stat and ability changes to more than a select few pokemon every gen? No more gimmicks that aren't regional forms? Where do they even implement anything they get feedback on? The trash can?
They even state in the very interview they got clear backlash about the games being way too casualized and easy yet they chose to make exp share an untoggleable option? Ai that "beats itself" yet isn't supposed to be "difficult" because that would be uninteresting?
What is HALF of the shit i read? I simply don't understand, How does any of this sound right to anyone?
Tl;Dr: What the actual fuck am i supposed to make of half the shit GF even says anymore? Am i even supposed to be mad? sad? happy? annoyed? indifferent? I'm so fucking confused