Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 5 / ?]

Why Should I Even Bother With This Game?

No.40547232 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Another negative thread on the upcoming Pokemon game.

And I Kinda have to agree. Beyond the whole notional dex fiasco, The game just doesn't looke like a good enough reason to get a switch. I've seen comparisons of the Graphics to Ocarina of Time 3DS, they're making only specific Pokemon have Dynmax, and their setting them up like Raid bosses that you have to fight with friends.

Not to mention the pokemon placement just feels weird. I mean, in one of the trailers you can see an ice type wondering around in a grassy field in broad daylight. That doesn't make fucking sense!

And apparently Gamefreak doesn't believe in updates since they say it would be too hard to add in more monsters and actual animation. I'd rather have all the pokemon added in later than never at all.

And its just idiotic how they keep trying to push Go! as this huge thing. I can't even play the damn game where I live, rural Arkansas.

It feels like they're just trying to make a shitty cross platform MMO with a much of tie ends and kid friendly that you can play single player.

Also, can we agree the new Evil Team looks stupid? Team Skull already did the whole 'Gangster/Rebel Teen' theme. Why not bring back a mobster type organization like Team Rocket?

And this is all coming from some moron whose first game was X&Y about two years ago. If I can tell this game is gonna suck compared older games, you've fucked up.