Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 3 / ?]

TIPS FOR FAKE LEAKERS

No.40548415 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright since it's become clear we'll be flooded in this crap until the datamine and that you children are TERRIBLE at this, I thought I'd give you guys some pointers so the process is less cringey for all of us.

Here are the main mistakes I see most fake leakers making:

>1. Learn the confirmed returning Pokemon list
Easiest way to deconfirm a "leak." Too many of you post about a Galar form for a pokemon that we've already seen in a trailer or screenshot. This isn't that hard.

>2. Don't contradict the Affleck leak
This leak can safely be regarded as 100% accurate at this point. Align your larp with it to gain credibility.

>3. Don't use the Parasect leak
This shit has been confirmed fake, but way too many of you idiots keep pulling details from it because it was popular for a minute.

>4. Be creative with the Scorbunny evolutions, at least for the third stage
Basically every fake leak I see has Scorbunny as a "just gets bigger" mon. Masuda confirmed that Scorbunny's evolutions will be "surpising" and leave you in suspense. The wording in the Affleck leak is also poorly typed and ambiguous in regards to Scorbunny's evolutions, so you have some wiggle room here as long as you don't go full retard. Even saying spacebunny is real is more credible at this point than saying Scorbunny just becomes a bigger soccer bunny.

>5. Don't say there will be 100+ new pokemon
This just isn't believable at this point. It could even be true (though almost certainly not,) but 90% of anons will regard your post as the larp it is if you claim this bullshit.

I hope this has been educational for our young larpers. Use these tips to create more credible fake leaks, or I'll see you in your threads to call you gay.

Thank you.