Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 4 / ?]

Gen 9

No.40622154 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sword and Shield haven't been released yet but I know there are lots of pokemon fans looking forward to Gen 9. This information is for you.

During SwSh promotion cycle GF listened carefully to the commynity's response. All the planning for gen 9 is done and I can share some information with you.

I don't wanna end up in jail so I won't tell you nothing more than what can be considered a "lucky guess".

===========

>Gen 9 fixes some of the "mistakes" of Gen 8 that weren't accepted by fans. Not the pokedex issue.

>Region is based on Germany. Will be a bit smaller then Galar but far more detailed. Look carefully for the hint in SwSh.

>The main idea of the games is "mind over muscle" (in SwSh it's being the strongest).

>There will be music inspired neue deutsche härte. Probably nothing too heavy but still a mix of guitars and electronic sounds.

>Mini-games and other non-battling things to do will be a huge part of the gameplay.

>No open world area. Though there will be more freedom to explore the routes and the cities than it were in previous titles.

>The possible names are Stone and Water. I know what you're thinking, remember the FIREred.

>No megas, no *maxing and no Z-moves.

>There will be pokemon with two abilities as well as other cool mechanics.

>Some of the battles will be real-time and not step-based.

>Playable character has it's own stats. Won't tell you which ones.

============

>As for the near future the next titles are Gen 4 remakes. Will be called DiamondCold and PearlWarm. It was hinted multiple times by Masuda.

>Sorry for you Let's Go fans, but no Johto for you in Gen 8. LGPE was only possible because USUM are virtually the same games as SM.