Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 5 / ?]

No.40653601 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Does this sound familiar?
>Gen 3
>">This Gen is the first one the designs do not feel like Pokémon at all"
>Gen 4
>Gen 5
>Gen 6
>Gen 7
>Gen 8
Every single generation. People complain the the nu mons don't "feel" like Pokemon and threaten to quit, which I'd be fine with except they almost always end up sticking around only to repeat the same song and dance every fucking generation.
I swear the Pokemon fandom is by far THE most autistic fucking fandom in this history of fandoms. And its not because of waifufags, and its not because of anthrofags, its because quite literally the same song and dance every single goddamn generation.
This gen was only different because of the Natdex removal and in a way that was actually kind of nice because it meant FINALLY something new to talk about even if it was in the form of complaints. But then I realized this isn't the start of shaking things up this is just the start of what is going to be the same rehashed argument every year, every generation from now on and even if it does get reverted the fandom will just revert to the previous status quo. It will never ever change even if Pokemon lasted for 100 generations.
This is the objectively the worst fandom. Worse than the Sonic Fandom, worse than the MLP fandom, worse then the Undertale Fandom, worse than the Furry fandom, worse than ANY anime fandom, worse than the Smash Fandom, worse than the Nintendo Fandom, Worse than Marvel Fandom, Worse than the DC Fandom, and I can go on.
The autism of the Pokemon fandom is so unique, so consistent, so potent that it out cringes literally every other fandom in existence.