Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 6 / ?]

No.40794021 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm sure we've had a zillion and one threads today about not liking the dex already, but fuck it:

I just can't. Looking at so many of the leaks, these are not pokemon. this isnt even gen V levels of reaching, these are flat out not following any factor or form into what makes a design a pokemon. They dont even pass for entry level RPG monsters for fucks sake. The final starter evos all look like deviantart fursonas, all the potential and ideas that could've been, just were dropped. NOTHING about their designs comes off as what they were obviously intended to be, its like they've just settled and said "yeah thats fine". Most of the galerian forms are also just boring. I wasnt a fan of alolan forms either but some of those at least made sense as alts. Most of these alts are just, random. nonsensical. Weezing with a tophat = british? How? Are we really enforcing the ey wot pip pip cherrio stereotype? I mean, cmon.

I'm sorry, but this dex is the first ive ever been legit turned off from. I stomached alola for the few neat designs it had, but Galar brings absolutely nothing new to the table from these leaks. its either all been done before, or just horribly executed.

Give your thoughts on the dex. like or dislike?