Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / ?]

No.40798467 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've loved pokemon since I was a kid and even when pokemon became "gay" I knew it was still cool. I didn't care about anyone else I still liked it. Now did I like the anime, gameplay, or movies? No, I liked the pokemon. These were always some of the coolest monsters you could just wish were real because who doesn't want a fire-lizard or a giant bird you could ride like you were in Lord of the rings it made you feel like a beast tamer. The cool new monster made these same COD Madden ass games worth the time. Now all the monsters are fucking people like what the fuck why did every pokemon turn in to a nigga who looks like they could be my stepdad. I was showing a friend the new design and even he was like "what the fuck, is pokemon a fighting game now?" I can't do this anymore call me a fag for caring so much about a kids game all you want I have the right to care about this. Ken Sugimori once talk about how he liked to have pokemon be believable as a part of the already established world. These new pokemon are way too humanoid. Before you give me shit about how "alakazam was first-gen and he was humanoid" I would ask you to look at that bitch again he still very much looks animalistic and even when standing up its legs were short and stubby. Humanoid forms also suggest a near level of human intelligence.

You know I'm right, pokemon now has you become a slave master instead of a beast tamer.
It feels like it the end of a beautiful dynasty. Thanks for reading.