Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 14 / ?]

The absolute state of /vp/

No.40818912 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've gotta admit, this place is the most cringe worthy place on the internet right now. An echo chamber rife with pure NPC mentality, it's palpable honestly. Now you're cope posting because your little protest failed miserably. You couldn't be any more irrelevant with numbers that pitiful lmao. There's 16 million people out there who are going to buy these games and no reddit or twitter tantrums are going to change that. You've lost and you've lost 'badly', so much so that Masuda can outright come out and say 'Yeah I heard what the vocal minority of you said, tough shit desu, we're continuing on'.
>Waaah you're not allowed to call me entitled
Well that's where you wrong kiddos. The tantrums that have been thrown here are embarrassingly pathetic and the fact that you've deluded yourselves into thinking that this fantasy Pokemon game that you've conjured up in your mind can even exist when no other game company on the planet has been able to make the shit you're clamoring for is comedy gold to view.
>We want Pokemon to deviate from its core playstyle, we want it to become another generic open world game and we want it to change completely.
Well guess what, non of the core fans want that. If you want the games to change into something they aren't then you aren't a fan of the series and as such your opinion holds no weight.
>We demand this game has the graphics WE want it to have
Tough shit. Pokemon has never been a graphically intensive game series. Every system it's been on has had infinitely better looking games than Pokemon. If you think that you can suddenly get top end graphics 'just because' then you're just showing how few braincells you have left. This pathetic movement has gotten so pitiful that it had dedicated members sifting through trailers released on 0.25x speed on youtube just to try cherrypick still shots of things that no sane person would ever notice just to shit on it. I can't think of anything more pathetic than that desu.