Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[96 / 10 / ?]

No.40869592 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>GENTLEMEN AND FAGGOTS PRETENDING TO BE LADIES, I HAVE COME TO OFFER AN ALTERNATIVE!
sw/sh is the most repulsive excuse for a pokemon game, but most anons feel that they have no choice but to buy it, because how else will we get our pokecontent?
my solution may seem disgusting at first, but please hear me out:
Fangames &/or hacks.
yes yes i know the verdict on both 99% of the time being complete trash, but have you ever stepped back & wondered WHY they're always trash? what poor decisions were chosen that doomed each project? since I have figured that out, we can make a pokemon game that everyone can enjoy! I have spent the past month writing my rules in my notebook, so here's a little sample:
(1) no pokemon are cut except for celesteela because fuck celesteela.
(2) no fakemons, no cringey fan-features. only the canon mons
(3) new region, same mons
(4) fanmade stories are shit & our characters are cringepilled, so why even bother adding them? just drop the player in the world & let them catch and battle
(5) "event updates" are small but frequent, adding new places to explore, new trainers to battle, some other bullshit
(6) "content updates" will be for adding whatever new pokemon gamefreak shits out. as you can see, some people actually managed to love some gen8 designs, so we're leaving nobody behind, no matter how shitty
(6.5) except for celesteela. fuck celesteela.
(7) BATTLE FRONTIERS AND FACILITIES GALORE! BATTLE YOUR GODDAMN BRAINS OUT!
(8) minor content (contests, petting pokemon, following pokemon, fun things that don't necessarily affect the mechanics) will all be added in updates. players can vote for what they want in each upcoming update
(9) make competitive less of a bitch to get into. also, tier-matches & unique battle types could be cool
(10) keep the project under the radar for as long as possible, don't wanna git fukt over by the gamefreak jews
> you interested in more? I'm calling this project, "Project Playerbase" until i think of an good title.