Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[49 / 16 / ?]

No.40923695 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just wrote a reply in a thread about this, but i just had to make a post. I need to know if anybody else is the same. There have been many times when I’ve beaten my dick to the thought of dying and being reincarnated in the Pokémon world, as a loppuny farmer. I’d raise them as my little cum sluts, who have no the repurpose other than providing me holes to shove my dick in. Even hotter tho is the thought of me raping a loppuny. The idea of he holding a loppuny down while I penetrate it’s relatively small ass that is still the perfect size and shape for its body, the loppuny softly crying and I ravage my dick in her asshole and pussy; filling her with my cum. I beat off to this idea at least once a day. At this point a lot of you think I’m joking or trying to be edgy, but I promise you, I’m 100% serious about this. I want to rape a loppuny so fucking bad. I’m jerking off as I right this, holy shit. Her smooth, soft fur, me holding her down, a cheek of her smooth plump ass in one of my hands, the other shoving her face into the ground, and my dick being squeezed tightly by her PokéPussy. God this shit is so hot. Her crying and pain only makes me enjoy it that much more. I understand that a rape fetish is bad and and that many of you will judge me, but I don’t care. Deep down you all know you want to do it to. It’s not weird. It’s just primal, natural instincts and urges. Sometimes I think about finding somebody on Craigslist or tinder to do CNC with me, but I dress them as a loppuny and before I use their body as my personal flashlight. That’s all a loppuny is. A masturbatir. A warm place to cum. And I would use all of her holes to the fullest.