Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 5 / ?]

Um... I wonder who's reading this message?

No.40997198 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
...Is it the traitor from Game Freak? If so, congratulations... Looks like it ended the way I hoped it would. But...if everyone but the traitor is reading this post... Then unfortunately, I guess I lost. That outcome is the complete opposite of the hope I believe in. Well, not that it matters for me anymore... I mean, no matter what the outcome is, it doesn't matter for a dropout like me.

Now then, let's put this meaningless introduction aside and get down to business. Since I don't know who I'm talking to, I'm going to speak so that both sides will understand. First of all, you might be wondering why...I did what I did. Well...I just took action after talking about it for so long. The special prize for becoming Art Director allowed me to learn a certain truth... It would be troublesome if everyone found out, so I already disposed of that page... But anyway, I was totally surprised. I mean... Game Freak's traitor must've known that truth all along... And so, I was able to learn the truth about this company and resolved to take action immediately.

I shouldn't have made fun of Masuda. Deep down, I always wanted to become a protagonist myself... ...But now that I know that truth, as I look back on Ohmori's actions... I'm starting to see what he's planning. By teasing us about those who didn't make the Dex cut, he's raising all your hopes... But only so he can lead you to unimaginable despair.. Plus... Ohmori's trying to show that despair to someone... Perhaps, that someone is...

Jeez...what a hopeless truth... Who is Ohmori's true identity? How could they come up with a plan like that? But...that's enough reflecting on the past. Let's talk about the future now. If you want to escape Ohmori's plan, there's a specific place you need to go to... The key to enter that place...is that message you found in /vp/...