Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 4 / ?]

Sorry I'm tried getting leaks for NSP and XCI

No.41007563 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I got in the local elecritricy market whos a big chain like 100 markets in the country and I say I want SwSh they asked me whats SwSh when I explain them that its a game for Nintendo Switch consoles. I know they have it because they a in the whole country chains so I say you have it sell it to me. They say no sorry its reglementary and cant. I say no fuck the reglementary just sell it to me but its okay im not going to report to anyone that they dont follow reglementary but they say no its not possible. I say I need it today its for my brothers birthday (joke lol i have no brother) but they say no its still reglementary. I think I given't up I'm still trying so I say no I promised my brother I would buy the game before the reglementary is gone and I am not to disappoint him by now he says there is no way to not follow the reglementary. I was going to be angry so I said FUCK your reglementary let me talk to someone else so he got his boss who said i have to leave the store or police will drive. I thought it was a lie but when he started opening his phone I said OK and leaved the store I didnt want to be in police control. So I'm sorry /vp/ I wanted to leak but didnt find suceeding easy it was too hard so I left home from the store and now I'm home with no game. Lets wait there will be someone who will find success but not me.