Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 4 / ?]

No.41024247 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Holy shit, a shiny Pokemon?! Looks like this game isn't a total sack of Grookey turds after all! Alright, I'm just gonna throw a Quick Ball because he's pretty high leveled and I don't want him to face-fuck my team and... what? WHAT?! I CAN'T THROW A POKEBALL?! What do you mean I can't throw a Pokeball, that's what I've been doing this whole goddamned game! All you do is just toss a Pokeball at the Pokemon that's standing around and scratching his ass, and boom! That's it! He's either caught, or he busts out and you throw another one! This is- You can't- You've gotta be fucking kidding me, it still won't let me throw a ball! Come on, do you have any idea how rare these things are?! Do you have any idea how many people spend their lives playing these fucking games without ever seeing a shiny?! Why the fuck would you take a good, solid formula that's worked perfectly for eight fucking generations and add these dumbass cockamamie restrictions on it now?! That's it: I was willing to give this piece of a shit a chance, but no: it sucks! I'd rather deep throat Heatran's red hot lava dong than keep playing this shitty game! I'd rather let an Aggron take a mountain-sized dump on my chest! What were they thinking?!