Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[52 / 3 / ?]

No.41039229 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok I took a look at the Crystal Clear discord and I already regret it. The tranny mods deleted every post criticizing 80% of the NPCs having dark skin tones, announcing their bans and the circlejerk celebrating they got a "racist" off the server. So much for a "feedback" channel. God forbid someone doesn't want insane non-canon OC in a hack that by all accounts sells itself off as an enhanced Crystal experience. Why did they have to ruin such a good hack with this nonsense? I barely tolerated the OC in the Elite 4 but turning a region literally based in Japan into Detroit for SJW brownie points is pathetic. There are like 15 skin colors in the hack, but because only 1-4 can be considered white or close to the original, the random generation was heavily skewed towards darker skin tones. If you complain about this at all or even mention it in a neutral way you're a racist bigot. At least 3 of the moderators are trannies, 2 of those are on the dev team. It's infuriating because if you removed all the OC characters and reverted bullshit like this it'd be my favorite gen 2 hack. If open source ever comes out I'm personally at least taking this NPC skin color bullshit out, not sure if I have the knowledge to restore the E4 but someone will.