Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / ?]

Corviknight Thread

No.41062034 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The datamine has been a mixed bag for the armor bird but overall not too bad.

>Stats: 98/87/105/53/85/67

Overall defenses come out to be 2% frailer than Skarmory physically but 30% bulkier specially, which is pretty solid.
It does get Defog and Roost (seemingly as Egg Moves), but no hazards. No Swords Dance either, but it has access to a bunch of other boosting moves including Bulk Up. Brave Bird and Drill Peck are the Flying STABs, and it does have Iron Head. Interestingly, it gets Body Press, an 80 BP Fighting move that uses Defense to attack. Since Defog and Roost with Pressure stalling are probably its main niche, I could definitely see it running Body Press to threaten Excadrill since it walls the mole but otherwise can’t do anything back. It also has a slow U-Turn for pivoting, and it gets Power Trip for some reason. Mirror Armor would’ve been better if it had more offensive prowess but it’s still situationally useful. I think typing and bulk alone with hazard control and recovery will net Corviknight some competitive usage, but I’m not sure what two other moves are best to round out its moveset.