Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[80 / 13 / ?]

This crying needs to stop

No.41132609 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let me ask an honest question.
Why do you buy a new pokemon game if you want to continue to use the pokemon from the previous titles?
All my favorite pokemon are Hitmonlee, Alakazam, Kingler, Haunter, Poliwrath, and Weezing.
However, I do not mentally understand how people are mad. Is it because people brainwashed themselves that the only way they can win is to recycle the same team over and over?
I just don't understand. I didn't realize that this amount of stupidity existed in the Pokemon community. Either all of the winning addicted people realized they have no talent after being forced to work with new Pokemon, or they are just legit upset they can't use Snorlax in this 195372th installment. I was late to the party on what all the hubba was about with you all being angry, but I think it's absolutely childish and ridiculous to expect every single Pokemon in the new titles.
By your theory, let's say it's the year 3000. by now, let's say 5000 pokemon exist. Would you seriously and I mean seriously expect them to animate every fucking Pokemon in every game? It's absolutely ignorant to ask of such things unless you want all the memory of the game to be taken up by the Pokemon themselves.
When is enough enough?