Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 3 / ?]

ITT: MODERATE OPINIONS ONLY

No.41136471 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>I'm disappointed by the cut Pokemon and moves, but I've realized it probably wouldn't have affected the way I would play the game anyway.
>I think dynamaxing is a silly gimmick, but I found I like the way a lot of the gigantimax forms look.
>The game doesn't look like it's worth $60 from what I've seen, but I don't think the price is absurd if you really want to play it.
>I actually liked the more mature, confident Ash in XY, even if he was a bit generic. I liked that he acted as a coach to his travelling companions, but thought it was a bit weird that he was also coaching an experienced gym leader.
>The art style and expressiveness SM fit it really well, but I think they fell into a habit of relying on it too much, and the overuse turned into meme faces a lot of the time.
>I think the DP anime had the best narrative, and I even liked the Tobias fight, but I can understand why someone would be upset by it.
>I like that he improved as a trainer, but I miss Ash's old goofy strategies from OS.
>The last Pokemon game that I played was BW2. I liked it, but I didn't think it was all that special.
>I think SS is a much better abbreviation for a few reasons, but I recognize that SwSh is the more popular form.
>I'm not going to buy it, but that's because I don't have enough time to play it and the other games I'm interested in right now.