Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 4 / ?]

No.41143265 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pokemon LGPE is fucking trash. I just bought this shit hoping for something to distract me from depression and to tide me over until SWSH and grab up the gift Pokemon but holy fuck is this game bad.
>Can't box or evolve the starter (minor given that these are Yellow remakes but whatever)
>No GTS to help with trade evolutions so four Pokemon are wholly off limits to me right off the bat
>By far the easiest fucking babymode Pokemon game to date. They start you with fucking fifty balls and the battles are a joke
>EXP from catching and trainer battles may as well be non-existent. I went out of my way to capture a Dragonair but by the time I fucking could my entire team was around level 32, story opponents are level 35, and the fucking thing is level 21 and I have NO way to power level it at all or even grind
>Capturing gimmick ripped from Go is not fun or engaging and only serves to annoy the ever loving fuck out of me
>Rival is way too fucking nice and ripped straight out of the new gen Pokemon games by just handing you shit
>No bike, no game corner, no fishing, no safari zone
>Girlfriend randomly picked up the other switch remote and we found out two player was a thing and got excited, only to find out that enemy trainers do NOT send a second Pokemon out and it switches back to only me playing during legitimate double battles making the entire feature fucking worthless and just another way to make the game even easier when the difficulty was already down syndrome tier
How could anyone genuinely enjoy these games? How the actual fuck were these not destroyed on launch?