Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 16 / ?]

No.41172649 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, /vp/ I don’t usually post, I only lurk, but I hope you’re all enjoying your early games.

I rang up my daughter to tell her I’d preordered us the double pack as a surprise and to get ready to go to the midnight launch when I got home from work. She told me she doesn’t want the game and she told me they were bad.

I feel very hurt, and have been trying not to cry at work. Pokemon has always been our thing (she introduced me to it, and it’s how we bond) I don’t want to cancel as I think that little tea fella is very cute, but it’s going to be lonely.

I do think people will think this is bait, it’s not, some of you may remember me from the age threads. Would any uk anon please allow me to send them my spare game? All I ask in return is that you please add me as a friend, and allow me to play with you in raids if that would be okay, I am worried about how lonely the games will seem alone, and my husband hasn’t played since blue.

Too long, didn’t read?
I have an extra copy of the game (well, I will do in a few hours) and would be most grateful for a UK anon to let me send a copy to them if they don’t mind adding me as a friend to play with an old woman

Sorry for making a thread, feels very wasteful but I did not get any responses and I might as well not buy the double pack I preordered if I do not have a friend to enjoy the company of