Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.41212552 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
alright anons, I'm going to try to replicate the Galar region in Minecraft so that us /NotBuyingIt/ CHADs can play a full game with all 900 pokemon & no cut features. here's to hoping there will be a pixelmon update!
> ITT discuss what you would want me to include in the game. I've already had a few good ideas:
> sw/sh has split gyms for split versions, instead we could combine the gyms together and make it a double battle for most gyms. mastery of two types!
> how will I make frontiers? I will have to find a way, no matter what. no matter how much time and effort it takes.
> need Ideas for how to incorporate the national pokedex in. since transfer isn't an option, we need to incorporate the entire dex into the region itself, somehow. this is where a modified wild area might shine its brightest
> postgame content where the routes are no longer corridors, but instead open up for you to explore the ENTIRETY of the galar region's unseen forests, cities, caves, mountains, lakes, rivers, & abandoned ruins.
what am I missing, bros? what am I in for? haven't fiddled with pixelmon since gen 6...