Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[66 / 7 / ?]

No.41225687 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Played 3 and a half hours. Liking it so far. No crashes whatsoever yet. Rendering distance is higher than the leaks shown. At least twice as long. Still noticeable pop-ins but not near as game breaking as the leaks suggested. The Wild Area LAGS a bit, but it's bearable. Steady 25 FPS, unless there's 6+ models on the same screen, then it dips down to 15 for a few (2-3) seconds. It dipped down to 5 FPS to me, ONCE, it lasted around 3-5 seconds, after that it stabilized.
Can you tell it's laggy? Yeah. Can you tell they rushed it? Yeah... But even then, it's pokemon, and it's fun as fuck. Even when you consider the bad things, like the animations in some pokemons and scenes, which are 3DS era. Not worse, but not better either. It still bothers me that the Dex was cut unnecesarily, though. But I'm still having fun. It still is a pretty fun game, and if you like pokemon you'll like it, even if it's a bit too easy. Is it worth 60 dollars? Fuck no. But if you can spare it, you'll probably have fun.