Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 6 / ?]

No.41237604 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I played this game for a bit, and I legit don't understand what some of you niggers are talking about.
Is it a perfect game? No. It has weird pop-in issues, and the framerate tanks when too many PCs appear in the Wild Zone at the same time (and right now shit's crowded unless you go offline).
But it's a huge fucking leap for GF in terms of technology. Comparing this game to the 3DS games is like comparing Personas 3 and 4 to Persona 5. It has proper character animations for all kinds of terrain, facial expressions, moves look much more dynamic (for example quick attack has a cool ninja effect now and not just tackle but faster, and overall it's far superior to what I saw in gens 6 and 7); this game destroys anything else GameFreak did before, easily. And like I said, it's not perfect. But I can see how they busted their asses making it, considering that it's literally the same people working in the same environment with the same tools. Compared to this, 3DS games were nothing, especially gen 6. With this foundation in place, they can make the coolest shit ever given more time. This is gen 4 all over again, simple as that.
I get that dexit got everyone mad as shit (I personally couldn't care less, I don't even have a PokeBank sub), but LGPE also didn't have a national dex and no one gave a single fuck. And gen 3 didn't have it either until Emerald happened two fucking years later.
You are outraged over nothing, these games are fucking fine.