Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

POKIMUN

No.41253510 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
fockin
Up on route 76, righ, pure thirstin fer that pokecenter, wantin a wee bit of rest for me and me pokemuns
so i summon me bike, and ... waht's thes? it were, righ there on the pevement, didnea even ave it on me pocket, just popped from the grund, like thae
so i put me pokemun back on the pokeballses, and take me bike for a jeride, watch the trees grow before me eyes, like thae, why they grow so fast? so i ride awey, and the wahts thes? no trees, they ungrow, most like, must've been a n64 storm of sumten like thae
so i stop the deemon bike to see 'bout it, investigate a neow fenamona, but a wee voice in me head is likae "dee dee, its 3 in the marning, get to the pokemun centa"
so i ride uff but the dafty wild pokemun wont leave me alun, s'like a 'ave honey er semthin but wahts thes
rehashville, s'like three bildings, sum dafty gas stop or sumtn, looks like the ave a pokemun centa naerbie and it was
big fat pokemon centa, and the lass on the counter has big fat tits, so that why they get healfy, must be all the milk, man