Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / ?]

No.41341400 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Stage 1- The bugs: Game has a plethora of bugs that make the game irritating, unenjoyable, or potentially straight dangerous to the system (i.e. causing memory loss or brickings)
>Stage 2- Merch Mishaps: Products as merch are advertised but turn out to be of a significantly lower quality than advertised, causing outrage
>Stage 3- Egregiously priced DLC: The game updates to introduce DLC into the game that has a ridiculous price point in an attempt to wring more money out of customers
>Stage 4- Artificial grindiness: the developers update the game with stealth changes, making it harder to get items and putting the player at a significant disadvantage resource-wise in order to encourage them to spend money on microtransactions
>Stage 5- Objective advantages: Developers add paid DLC or microtransactions that give certain players an objective advantage over people who haven't played the game (in a void between two identical players, one of which has paid for the DLC, the DLC owner will always win)
>Stage 6- Community Abuse: The developers begin to shut down fan websites that even question whether or not the game is worth getting as well as websites that give you what the paid DLC could provide for free
How likely do you think it is that pokemon will take this fallout 76 route? I'd say not very likely, but holy shit I've been wrong in the past